Interested in Professional Development?

Take a Class
We both teach in the Language and Literacy Division of the Graduate School of Education at Lesley University. If you're interested in taking classes or in pursuing a Masters Degree in Literacy or as a Specialist Teacher of Reading, you can find out more at:

Ed.M. in Literacy  

Ed.M. in Specialist Teacher of Reading (or Licensure Only)

Professional Development Workshops
If you work in a school and are interested in bringing a Teaching with Text Sets professional development workshop to your district, please contact one of us, or Customer Service at Shell Education, our publisher, at

No comments:

Post a Comment